29 Jul 2011

1.2 The End Of A Beginning?


Crystal having a picnic on the benches in Central Park.


Crystal's life is going well; she has a job, and a promotion expected to be given that very night. A house, although not very appetizing to the eyes, did its job. A crush named Gunther (Goth), and a great best friend, Jared (Frio).


Because the new dive bar around the block is still in the construction stage, Crystal spends most days in the park. Grabbing some free lunch or breakfast whenever possible.

I personally love the Sunset Valley Park. It's a great place to meet people + get free food. xD

Crystal having a picnic in the grassy areas of Central Park.




















Swing sets in Central Park.

Crystal does not have a TV or a husband. Her crush Gunther, is married to Cornelia, his long-time wife. That's why the park's swing sets is currently Crystal's main source of entertainment, and stress relief at times, so the park - in this stage of her life - is very important to her indeed.

Crystal had a lot of culinary mumbo-jumbo to catch up on, so I sent her to the library to polish up her cooking skills.

Crystal @ the library reading to improve.


The Bistro.




As expected Crystal was promoted to Spice Runner.

Pay : $32/hour, $192/day
Working Time : 3PM - 9PM
Holidays : Wed + Thurs




Crystal with Gunther holding hands outside the Bistro.


Crystal: "Hi! It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Gunther: "Yes, I've missed you so much! You look beautiful tonight. The black lining is a beautiful touch to your yellow dress; it shows offs your figure."

Crystal: "Ohhh pshhhhh. You look good. This dinner, it's just a friend thing right? A catch-up dinner."

Gunther: "Crystal,"

Crystal: "Let's go in first, tell me later."


Crystal with Gunther flirting outside the Bistro.










































Crystal: "Thank you for the lovely dinner. The lobster thermidor was the highlight. I've never had it before."


Gunther: "Well if you stick around for a bit, we can have lots more delicious, first-time dishes. You said that dinner was a catch-up date, a friend thing right? Well I'm asking you out on a date. NOT a friend thing, a romantic thing." *cheeks redden*


Crystal: "Gunther, you're married!"


Gunther: "Crystal, Cornelia and I, we were married young, I,"


Crystal: "You have a son with her!"


Gunther: "You know Mortimer loves you too. I love you. I'll leave Cornelia."


Crystal: "I don't know. I feel bad, I know Cornelia, she'll be heartbroken!"


Gunther: "Crystal, don't think about Cornelia, just you and me. Us. Do you love me?"


Crystal: "Gunther! Of course I love you. I always will."


Gunther: "That's all I need to know, tonight. Come back to my place, I want to show you my new drinks cabinet, it's from France. After that we can slow dance and watch the stars. It'll be a beautiful first-time romantic date. Mortimer and Cornelia went to a retreat in China about a week ago. We'll be alone."


Crystal: "Well..."


Gunther: "Come on Crystal. I really want us to take the next step in our......relationship."


Crystal: "OK."


Gunther hails a taxicab...





Crystal: "Oh wow, is that your? I thought you lived in a house?! That's a, a, a mansion!"


Gunther: "A house. A villa. A mansion. They're all just terms for a home. Come in."






When the couple opened the front door, they received a not-so-pleasant surprise. Cornelia Goth. Pregnant.


Gunther: "Cornelia?"


Cornelia: "Hello honey. Crystal Myers?"


Gunther: "I thought the retreat thing didn't finish till...Look I can explain."


Cornelia: "Don't, you don't need to. I got back early, couldn't stand all the meditation. AHHHHHHHH! Ohmygosh! MY WATER BROKE! The twin girls are about to be born, tell me LATER! We NEED to get to the HOSPITAL! NOW!"


Gunther: "I'm so sorry Crystal, I never meant to...I'll call you."


Gunther and Cornelia rushes out of the house. Crystal just stands there, gobsmacked. Oh dear, what will the future hold for Crystal and Gunther?




I sure did not see that coming (Cornelia being pregnant). I did not plan this. Well this certainly messed up my godly plan for Crystal and Gunther. What will happen? I wonder.

2 comments: