6 Aug 2011

1.4 Old Mistakes & Aging Up

The new bar - La Grange Convertie.


The bar around the block has finally finished construction and is called La Grange Convertie. A simple bar inspired by old barns. Crystal loves funky drinks but can't exactly afford the lounges in Sunset Valley without losing a large portion of her hard earned money, so this new bar is a total lifesaver. She plans on going to the bar as a treat after her birthday dinner date with Jared (Frio), her best friend and co-worker.



The Bistro.

Crystal: "Hi, omigosh i'm gonna be lyk a, lyk a, ADULT. I'm feeling really giddy. Bahahahahhaa."

Jared: "You better not drink any margaritas later, you already sound toxic."

Crystal: "Oh please, says the guy who got severely drunk after just three cans of beer."

Jared: "Alright, alright. You win birthday girl."
Crystal and Jared outside the Bistro.


Crystal: "Now that was the best meal ever! Heaven for my taste glands. Thank you for coming out today, nobody really wants to spend time with me after Sunset News wrote that article on Gunther and I. Except maybe Buster Clavell."


Jared: "Bessie's husband?"


Crystal: "Yeah, but they're technically not man and wife now that Bessie's you know deceased. Anyways, we kissed. The poor guy was just so sad at the time, so you know we made out. But I don't like like him. And now they're calling me a cheater. I don't get it, I was never even in an exclusive relationship. How can you cheat if you were never in a relationship?"


Jared: "Well, at least now you know who your true friends are."


Crystal: "And you're one of them. So when am I going to see Monika (Morris) again?"


Jared: "We broke up. I told her that I'd fallen for someone else. Someone better."


Crystal: "Oh. So who's the lucky girl?"


Jared: "If I told you, I'd have to kill you."


Crystal: "Oh yeah?"


Jared: "Yeah. But of course, I could always show you."


Crystal: "Show me the way then."


*Jared kisses Crystal on the lips.*


Crystal: "Jared I'm a lover, but I make childish decisions. I don't want you to get mixed up in my lovelife. It's not pretty."


Jared: "Crystal, let's just enjoy whatever time we have. You know we won't last, but we'll have fun. We've just each been separated with our partners. We loved ourselves enough to do so, and now we need to recharge. We, us, we'll just have fun. If we find ourselves falling for others then we'll come clear with each other, and go our separate ways."

Crystal: "We'll definitely come out with bruises you know."

Jared: "It'll be worth it."

Crystal: "You just never change do you?"


Jared: "Not ever."


Crystal: "Go home and start packing your stuff. You can move to my place for a while."


Jared: "Okay. Love you Crystal."


Crystal: "Love you too."


***************************************************************************************************************


Crystal and Gunther @ La Grange Convertie.

Crystal was eating her hot wings when she felt someone looking at her, it was Gunther. Before she could do anything about it though, she ran to the left upper corner of the bar to age up...to an ADULT! (Sadly she did not have the mid-life crisis thingy ;( that would've made the game more interesting...

Maybe it was because of Gunther that she felt the need to change into more flattering attire, so she quickly changed into the yellow cocktail dress.

Crystal aging up @ the bar.
Crystal and Gunther talking.


Crystal: "Didn't think that these bars are your kinda places."

Gunther: "No? So what kinda bars do you reckon I'd be in?"


Crystal: "I dunno...the exclusive lounges sounds pretty up there..."


Gunther: "Hahahahah well they are nice, but there's drinks here too, nothing fancy but drinks all the same...I like it."


Crystal: "Right. Um I got to go to city hall before they close..."


Gunther: "Bye then. Till we meet again."


Crystal: "Yea. Bye."

City Hall.


















Crystal had to go to City Hall to deal with some paparazzi problems...she won the case and earned quite a bit. She decided that since she hated her home, and had quite a bit of savings, she'd buy herself a new home; an expensive birthday present. She headed to the housing department and chose a boxed home that was extremely simple, small and cosy. A boxed home would be faster to construct, so that's good. She bought the piece of land where the old police headquarters were, - very convenient. 

Community School For The Gifted.



She was just walking past the employment section when she saw a big banner that read 'EMPLOYEES NEEDED IN EDUCATION SECTOR'. Crystal had reached level 5 of the culinary career and needed a change so she headed straight to the Community School For The Gifted to register as their newest employee.

Maybe by teaching others, Crystal'll learn too. Hopefully old mistakes won't happen again. Rumors won't fly, and nobody will get hurt. Except maybe Jared.

2 comments:

  1. Hey our legacy is having an heir vote and were hoping you can vote :)

    p.s. I hope Crystal finally ends up with a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna vote right now :) n I too hope that Crystal ends up with a guy and a family of some sort; however dysfunctional it may be xD

    ReplyDelete